Privacy statement of Entimo AG
As of: 11 July 2022
Below you will find details on the collection of personal data when you use this website. Personal data are all data that relate to you personally, that is e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
Your data are collected, processed and used according to the provisions of the Telemediengesetz [Telemedia Act] (TMG) and data protection law, in particular the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz [Federal Data Protection Act] (BDSG) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In the following privacy statement, we inform you about the collection of personal data from the data subject on and via our website pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR.
1. Collection of personal data during informational use
(1) The website is used for purely informational purposes, that is, if you do not log in, register or otherwise transmit information to us when using the website, we do not collect personal data except those data transmitted by your browser. The purpose of this data collection is to enable you to visit the website and to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data allow us to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. These data are:
– the IP address
– the date and time of the visit
– the content of the request (specific page visited)
– the data volume transmitted
– the browser used
– the operating system used
(2) In addition, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text data that are stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser you use. Through the cookies, certain data is sent to the entity that placed the cookie (in this case, us). A cookie typically includes the name of the domain from which the cookie was generated, the “lifetime” of the cookie and a value, as a rule a randomly-generated unique number. Cookies cannot execute any programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. The purpose of using cookies is to make our website more user-friendly and efficient. Some elements of our internet site require the accessing browser to be identifiable even after moving from one page to another.
This website uses transient cookies (session cookies) only. The cookies store a so-called session ID which allows various requests from your browser to be matched to the shared session. In this way, your computer can be recognised when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
You can configure your browser setting in accordance with your preferences and e.g. refuse to accept any third-party cookies, or all cookies. Information on managing and deleting cookies and instructions as to how to do this for standard browsers is available under www.meine-cookies.org. Please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(3) This stored information is stored separately from any other data that may have been provided to us. In particular, cookie data are not linked with your other data, insofar as these other data have been transmitted to us.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: entimo.com
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Name Provider Purpose Expiry Type
#yootheme/cache# www.entimo.com Pending Session HTML Local Storage
CookieConsent Cookiebot Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain 1 year HTTP Cookie
hex (32) www.entimo.com Used to manage server calls to the website's backend systems. Session HTTP Cookie
uk-img.# www.entimo.com Pending Session HTML Local Storage
Necessary Third-Party Cookies
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE YouTube Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos. 179 days HTTP Cookie
YSC YouTube Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen. Session HTTP Cookie
ytidb::LAST_RESULT_ENTRY_KEY YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Persistent HTML Local Storage
yt-remote-cast-available YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Session HTML Local Storage
yt-remote-cast-installed YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Session HTML Local Storage
yt-remote-connected-devices YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Persistent HTML Local Storage
yt-remote-device-id YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Persistent HTML Local Storage
yt-remote-fast-check-period YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Session HTML Local Storage
yt-remote-session-app YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Session HTML Local Storage
yt-remote-session-name YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Session HTML Local Storage
2. Collection of personal data when you make contact
If you get in touch with us as the website operator by using the contact option that is provided, your data are stored so that they can be used to process and answer your request. For this purpose, you must as a rule provide additional personal data which we use to perform the relevant service. We collect, process and use only those personal data that are necessary to deal with a request and/or to perform a contract concluded with us, or that you provide yourself. In particular, this includes the following inventory data and usage data:
- name (family name and company name) as entered
- email address as entered
- any personal information entered in the message textPersonal data are stored and processed within the European Union, except the data collected by the third-party providers named above.
3. Deletion periods
Unless not otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we store your data only as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, unless statutory retention periods require storage for a longer period. Hence, your personal data will be deleted after processing of your enquiry, unless otherwise agreed or required by law.
Personal data stored in the logs will be deleted at the latest one year after storing.
Data entered in the contact form will be deleted at the latest after two years after storing or two years after the end of the contractural relationship on expiry of the calendar year if any contractural relationship happens, unless storage for a longer period is necessary and is permissible by law.
4. Protection of personal data
We take technical and organizational measures in accordance with the requirements of Article 32 GDPR to protect the user’s personal data. All our employees involved in the processing of personal data are committed to data secrecy. The user’s personal data are encrypted by means of HTTPS when transmitted to the website.
5. Legal basis
In accordance with Article 13 GDPR we are informing you about the legal basis of our data processing.
- Insofar as we obtain the consent of the person concerned for processing activities, Article 6 (1) a) GDPR is the legal basis.
- When processing personal data necessary for performance of a contract in which the data subject is the contract party, Article 6 (1) b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to steps that are necessary prior to entering into a contract.
- Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) c) GDPR.
- The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and logfiles is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically-necessary cookies is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, basic rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not override such an interest, Article 6 (1) f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
If the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 (I) f) GDPR, our legitimate interest is the execution of our business activity to the benefit of the wellbeing of all our staff members and shareholders.
6. No automated decision-making / no profiling
We do not conduct any automated decision-making or profiling.
7. Rights of data subjects
The user and other data subjects have the following rights against us with regard to their personal data:
- right of access to the relevant personal data (Article 15 GDPR)
- right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
- right to erasure (Article 17 GDPR)
- right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- right to object to processing if the data processing is on the basis of Article 6 (1) e) or f) GDPR (Article 21 GDPR); see also in this regard the information below on the right to object under Article 21 GDPR
- right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- right to revoke consent which has been granted at any time without affecting the legality of the processing that occurred on the basis of the consent until it was revoked, if the data processing was based on consent under Article 6 (1) a) or Article 9 (2) a) GDPR.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us (Article 77 GDPR).
8. Information on the right to object under Article 21 GDPR
A. Right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on point (e) (public security) or (f) (data processing based on a weighing of interests) of Article 6 (1) GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions. In this case we shall no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the data processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
B. Right to object in the case of direct marketing
If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
C. Exercise of the right to object
You can exercise the right to object without regard to any particular form, e.g. by sending a letter or email to the contact details provided below.
9. Service provider / controller / contact details / objection / revoking consent
Service provider in accordance with Section 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and controller in the definition of the GDPR, other data protection laws that apply in the member states of the European Union and other data protection regulations is:
Stralauer Platz 33-34
Tel.: +49 (0)30 / 520 024 100
Fax.: +49 (0)30 / 520 024 101
All requests for access, rectification and erasure, objections or revocations of consent, the assertion of the right to restriction of processing or the right to data portability as well as user comments or queries relating to data protection should be sent to this address.
10. Data Protection Officer
You can reach our Data Protection Officer at
Tel.: +49 (0)451 / 160 852 13
11. Update of this privacy statement