PhaLIMS is a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) that supports the processing of in vivo and in vitro as well as radioactive and non-radioactive studies. Like no other system, PhaLIMS supports the definition of pharmacokinetic studies across a broad spectrum. In addition toxicokinetic studies for non-individualized (rodents) and individualized animals are supported. PhaLIMS includes a set of integrated administration, management, planning, processing and evaluation modules in order to handle the special requirements of ADME, QWBAR or bioanalytic studies. PhaLIMS is modular and can be customized and extended to meet your individual requirements.
- In-vivo and in-vitro as well as radioactive and non-radioactive study support
- Online measurements with flexible language definitions for counters and balances
- Adjustable interface to HPLC and other measurement systems (e.g., Whole Body Autoradiography)
- Flexible study protocol-driven design with user-defined templates
- Fully GxP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant with electronic signature and readable audit trail
Find out more
Reach out to us with a question or to ask for a demo and see how entimo can help to improve your processes and your business.